Welcome to DTDApparel.com. This website is solely owned and operated by Maidens International Sdn Bhd. By using this website, you agree to be and are bound by our Terms & Conditions and other applicable policies. We reserve the right to change or amend these terms at any given time without prior notice. You should check this page regularly to take note of any impending changes we may have made to the Terms & Conditions.
Unless stated otherwise, all text, images, photographs, descriptions, data, illustrations, graphics, and other materials in this website are protected by copyrights, trademarks wordmarks or other proprietary rights are owned by or licensed to DTD Apparel. The website is solely intended for your personal non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its contents for other purposes is prohibited without prior consent of DTD Apparel. You may not modify, adapt, alter, distribute, or create derivative works of or from this website, in whole or in part.
You must not:
- use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations.
- use the website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website.
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person.
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability.
- includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent.
- you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading, or deceptive.
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, or contains financial, legal, medical, or other professional advice.
When using our website, it is your due responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of your account and password. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise as a result of your failure to keep your password and account protected.
Please ensure that your personal details are up-to-date and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
We reserve the rights to suspend your access of your account in our website for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of our website.
Terms of Sales
By placing an order with us, you are willingly purchasing our products and are subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order.
- An acceptance of your order will only be formed once your payment has been approved by us.
- Payment must be made within 12 hours after time of order placement.
- We reserve all rights to cancel your order if:
- You fail to make payment on time
- You breach our terms and conditions or use of conduct.
- We believe you may have different motives other than solely purchasing our products for personal use.
- We will only start processing your order once payment has been confirmed.
- Processing time may vary according to time of order placement, payment delays, or availability of stock.
- You will receive a notification from us when you place an order, and when your order has been completed.
- We do not guarantee if your order will be completed if you arrive before to collect it prior to receiving notice from us.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in our website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date should be taken to indicate that all information in our website has been modified or updated.
Whilst all reasonable effort has been taken to display garment colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will accurately reflect this. We shall not be held responsible for any limitations of the equipment you use to view our site and cannot guarantee that your equipment’s display of any colour, texture, or detail of merchandise will be accurate/the same as the actual product.
Limitations of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall DTD Apparels, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify for any loss, damage, costs or expenses whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to this website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DTD Apparels and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms & Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Items can only be exchanged for a different size of the same product, or if said item is defective.
Items can only be exchanged within 5 days upon collection.
Exchanges are only permitted with the original receipt. We will not entertain whosoever who fails to produce an original receipt upon exchanging.
Items for exchange must have original tags attached, be unwashed, unworn, and free of stains.
Items are not allowed to be exchanged if alterations/customisations have been made (eg. different buckle, shortened length).
Rebates or refunds will not be given if the earlier retail price is higher than the newer retail price due to any reasons given.
Under no circumstances that a refund will be issued. We reserve all rights to refuse a request of exchange to anyone if the criteria above are not met.
Termination of Use
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms & Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms & Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our services (or any part thereof).
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia.